Sea Mar’s Colorectal Cancer Screening Program is searching for a volunteer to create, produce and edit of 2-3 digital patient stories. These digital stories will be shown in patient lobbies, health fairs and shared with other health centers during conferences and meetings. It is expected that these stories will have a story-telling and motivational component: the patient who see these videos will not only increase their awareness about colorectal cancer screening, but will also be compelled to ask their care team about screening tests.
* Work with the population health coordinator to develop a story line
* Use technical, practical and conceptual skills to create a story board
* Imagine, write, direct and edit in conjunction with the population health coordinator
* Practice professionalism and respond constructively to review and critical feedback during process and critique
It will be the responsibility of Sea Mar’s Population Health Coordinator to provide and communicate the overarching goals and outcomes and to also supply the talent, workspace and film space. The volunteer is expected to bring and use their own equipment or that of their school.
- Video Production
- Online Flash/Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Up to 40 hours per week, Monday through Saturday