St. John's mission is to provide Compassionate Care and Medical Excellence.
The St. John Auxiliary is seeking volunteers who are state licensed professionals to help our patients. Do you want to pamper people, utilize your skills, and make a positive difference? We are looking for kind, caring, beauticians and professionals who can do nail filing, polishing, and buffing, a gentle shampoo, set and style, and haircut. Help make a person feel beautiful and confident by voluntering with this unique opportunity.
Volunteers in this opportunity should be willing to bring their own supplies and adhere to the state's rules and regulations for cosmetology services. Beauticians must supply copies of current licenses.
For more information, please call the St. John Volunteer office at 918/744-2198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Volunteer applications may be found on our website: www.stjohnhealthsystem.com/volunteer.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week.
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Diabetes Center Volunteer
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Endoscopy Discharge Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk
- Cath Lab Check In Volunteer
- Sapulpa Med-Surg Volunteer
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Way Finding Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Volunteer Beautician
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab Volunteer
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop