Anike Foundation, Inc. is seeking a volunteer to write grant proposals. The purpose of the proposals is to seek funding for our programs from qualified grant-making organizations. This requires a volunteer with good writing skill. Prior experience in writing grant proposals for nonprofit organizations is a plus.
Anike Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization based in West Boylston, Massachusetts. Our mission is to promote educational development in Africa by providing educational resources from developed nations to needy institutions in Africa. Please visit our website for more information: www.anikefoundation.org.
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Website Coordinator - Virtual...
- Online Fundraiser - Virtual...
- Grant Researcher - Virtual...
- Webmaster - Virtual Volunteer
- Social Media Editor - Virtual...
- Documentation Clerk Volunteer
- Photo Editor - Virtual volunteer
- African Folktale...
- Grant Writer - Virtual Volunteer
- Public Relations Officer -...