Serve Our Willing Warriors
The Bull Run Warrior Retreat, is in need of
HOUSE PREP VOLUNTEERS!
Serve Our Willing Warriors and the Bull Run Warrior Retreat provides "a little taste of home" for our wounded, ill and injured warriors and their families by offering a peaceful retreat located on the edge of the Bull Run Mountains. Our 11,000 square foot home provides a much deserved respite from the hospital setting and a place for our warriors and their families to reconnect, heal and simply enjoy one another in a home-like environment.
Volunteers are needed each week to assist in cleaning and preparing for new guests. The House Prep Team meets every Wednesday 9:30AM to 12:00PM. Our goal is to build a large enough volunteer pool so that a monthly rotation schedule may be implemented and the house can be sparkling clean for every guest.
ALL IT TAKES IS....
ONCE A MONTH
Wednesdays 9:30AM to 12:00PM
The Bull Run Warrior Retreat is
16013 Waterfall Road
Haymarket, VA 20169
Please email Heather Myers at email@example.com
Serve Our Willing Warriors at the Bull Run Warrior Retreat
- Administrative Support
- Facilities Management
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours a month (more if you like)
- Be able to do light housekeeping
- Warrior Retreat Guest Services...
- Non-Profit Accounting/...
- Fundraising and Communications...
- IT/Web Design Volunteer for The...
- House Prep for Serve Our Willing...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Special Events Coordinator for...
- Marketing & Communications...
- Grant Writing for Veterans...
- Google Applications Volunteer
- IT Support Volunteer
- Warrior Retreat At Bull Run Open...