Sometimes we just need a little extra help! Senior Care Companions help other seniors stay in their own homes by providing friendship, assisting with light household tasks, and running errands.
Because you give family members a much needed break from the routine of daily caregiving, your help goes beyond just the senior you are working with. You truly are helping your community!
Companions work in their own neighborhoods and make their own schedules. They also may receive tax-free stipends and mileage reimbursement when they meet income eligibility requirements.
Contact us today to learn more!
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 15-20 hours a week + 2 hour monthly meeting
- Must meet income eligibility requirements
- Minor Home Repair Health and...
- Become a Grocery Shopping Angel
- Help a Senior Understand Health...
- Speak Korean,Vietnamese, or...
- Volunteer Engagement Lead
- Help Those Living with Chronic...
- Support a Great Mission &...
- Friendly Visitors Needed in...
- Volunteer Repairperson
- Help a Senior Stay Home - Become...
- Administrative/Clerical Support
- More than a Friend: Become a...