We are looking for a leader for the local chapter of ChickTech. This opportunity would be around volunteer management.
Our ideal leader will have some or all of the below:
- Leadership experience
- Experience with either nonprofits and/or the tech field
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- The ability to work in a collaborative style and move others to action by planning, motivating and organizing work tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills that establish and maintain credibility and relationships
Key responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain a large pool of volunteers for events and workshops
The main objectives:
- Ensure programs are run efficiently and effectively while providing a high quality volunteers.
- Provide and oversee comprehensive documentation to help identify best practices and keep the program in line with the organization’s mission and philosophy.
- Be responsible for interviewing, recruiting, planning and assigning work to the volunteers to achieve the ChickTech mission.
- Ensure that programs are adequately staffed with volunteers and maintained within guidelines.
- Create quality contracts, proposals, reports, and presentations as needed.
- Document events, activities, and workshops as needed to create replicable programs
- Attend ChickTech meetings and facilitate communication between leadership team members.
- Keep in close connection with HQ and other chapters
Time Commitment: 2 hour per week
Contact: Adrienne Hubbard, Philadelphia Chapter Director, email@example.com
- Community Outreach
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 hours per week
- High School Program Director:...
- Call for Day-of ACT-W New York...
- Career Events Lead: ChickTech...
- Partnerships Lead, ChickTech...
- Call for ACT-W Austin Conference...
- Volunteer Lead - Houston
- Twitter Bot Workshop Leader,...
- Communications Lead - Atlanta
- Workshop Leader, ChickTech Atlanta
- Call for ACT-W Boston Conference...
- Communications Lead - Houston
- Call for ACT-W Seattle...
- Development Manager/Fundraising...
- WordPress Expert, ChickTech DC
- Mobile App Design Workshop...
- ChickTech Social Media Lead,...
- Women in Tech Events Manager,...
- High School Program Volunteer:...
- ChickTech's ACT-W Bay Area...
- Chapter Director - Atlanta