We are looking for a volunteer for the local chapter of ChickTech. This opportunity would be to recruit girls from local high schools to our high school program. This will include acting as a liaison to the local schools, attending events to recruit and managing the pipeline to get 100 girls signed up.
Our ideal leader will have some or all of the below:
- Experience with youth programs and/or education
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- The ability to work in a collaborative style and move others to action by planning, motivating and organizing work tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills that establish and maintain credibility and relationships
- High School Teacher or experience with connections in the education field.
Key responsibilities include:
- Recruiting 100 girls into the program.
The main objectives:
- Recruit a team to help you recruit from local schools
- Reach out to and manage the relationship with high schools
- Provide and oversee comprehensive documentation to help identify best practices and keep the events in line with the organization’s mission and philosophy.
- Be responsible for working with your team of ChickTechies to cover what you need to be successful.
- Create quality reports and presentations as needed.
- Attend ChickTech meetings and facilitate communication between leadership team members.
- Keep in close connection with HQ and other chapters
- Project Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-5 hours per week
- High School Program Director:...
- Call for Day-of ACT-W New York...
- Career Events Lead: ChickTech...
- Partnerships Lead, ChickTech...
- Call for ACT-W Austin Conference...
- Volunteer Lead - Houston
- Twitter Bot Workshop Leader,...
- Communications Lead - Atlanta
- Workshop Leader, ChickTech Atlanta
- Call for ACT-W Boston Conference...
- Communications Lead - Houston
- Call for ACT-W Seattle...
- Development Manager/Fundraising...
- WordPress Expert, ChickTech DC
- Mobile App Design Workshop...
- ChickTech Social Media Lead,...
- Women in Tech Events Manager,...
- High School Program Volunteer:...
- ChickTech's ACT-W Bay Area...
- Chapter Director - Atlanta