Tools for Change!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
9 people are interested
Volunteer support is critical to the ToolBank’s success as it enables us to equip hundreds of not-for-profits and their volunteers with the tools needed to completed thousands of service projects every year. There are many ways you can volunteer at the ToolBank and we gladly welcome individuals and groups. We have ongoing volunteer opportunities every Monday and Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm where volunteers help with general warehouse, inventory maintenance, and other program support duties.
Other ways to help include:
- Tool repair & maintenance
- Tool lending program support
- Inventory management/warehouse
- Office/administrative duties
- Special events/fundraisers
We'll work with your schedule.
2001 Central AvenueCincinnati, OH 45214
- Social Media / Blogging
- Facilities Management
- Security / Network Administration
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Inventory Management
- Must be at least 18