The Portland Promise Center is located in the Portland Community. We are a Christian Faith Based organization.
If interested in this position please e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Experience working with CRM's or Donor Database entries.
- Strong analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in doing online research.
- Manage and process donations that come in by phone, mail, events, email, and web utilizing our CRM (Salesforce) and online ensuring data integrity through weekly entry of sales and customer information.
- Email and mail acknowledgements and assist with hand writing thank you cards to donors.
Required Skills :
- Self-motivated, strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task, work independently, and as part of a team.
- Self-manages with strong problem-solving skills; knows when to make independent decisions or seek supervisory approval.
- Located in Louisville, KY.
Required Education Level : Bachelor’s degree, or currently attending college or equivalent experience
Pay Rate/Hour : This is an Unpaid/Volunteer internship. PPC will work with your college/university as needed to facilitate class credit.
Number of Hours per Week : 2-5 hours a week, in our office and from home.
Start Date : ASAP, requires minimum 6 month commitment
Primary Contact: Melissa Meader, Director of Development
- Internet Research
- Administrative Support
- Database Administration
- Donor Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- 5 hours per week in office & home.
- SalesForce NPSP Experience would be a plus!