The Richmond Museum of History seeks volunteers to assist with implementing public programs. Volunteers tasks include greeting & counting visitors and answering guest questions. We may also ask volunteers to help set up for programs and clean up after programs. Our events our always a lot of fun and you will always learn fun and interesting facts about local history!
Upcoming programs include:
September 2 Family Free Day
Oct 29 Dia De Los Muertos Workshop
Nov 11 Introduction to Geneaology Research
- General Education
- Event Management
- Cantonese / Mandarin
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Docent on the SS Red Oak Victory
- Discover Mysteries in the Museum!
- Information Technology Technician
- Help your community history...
- Public Programs Volunteer
- Help us keep our Museum beautiful!
- Help us implement a Day of the...
- Marketing Positions for SS Red...
- Carpenter for Local History Museum
- Volunteer Recruiting On The SS...
- Deck Department On The SS Red...
- Electrician on SS Red Oak Victory
- Greeter on SS Red Oak Victory
- Help our community museum...
- Rose Garden Crew
- Steward on SS Red Oak Victory
- Local History Museum Marketing...
- Administrative Assistant
- Volunteer Retail Associate on...
- Graphic Designer needed to make...