Newark Parks Foundation is a newly formed nonprofit (7 months), and we've achieved a lot in such a short period of time.
We are spearheadiing a native plants garden in our small town. We've chosen a site, recieved preliminary approval from land owner (SFPUC), pending agreement with permit holder.
We have an understanding with the license/permit holder (church) and water provider; however, we need an attorney to put these landscaping terms into legalise (MOUs and Indemnification) in writing, review our insurance policy, and provide overall advice, All parties involved are excited about ths project.
With help from an attorney that has dealt with these sorta agreements, we can move forward with submitting our garden design, and only then. You'll be part of improving blight in a community. You'll be part of building community. You'll be part of creating a garden -- a space -- that provides relief from the pressuers of urban life.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Family Bike Ride Leader
- Newsletter Writer
- Graphic Artist
- Landscape/Nature Photographer
- Communications Director
- Community Outreach Coordinator...
- Web Developer
- Gardeners/Landscapers for Native...
- Grant Writer/Proposal Writer
- California Attorney for...
- Bike Skills (Pump Track)...
- Executive Director
- Pedestrian & Bicycle Advocate
- Volunteer Coordinator/Events...
- Development Director for...
- Board of Director: For Nonprofit...
- Writers/Journalists for Parks &...