Starting a 4 the World chapter at a university is a challenging, but highly rewarding experience. Not only does founding a club look great on a resume, but it also creates a giant step towards solving the world’s health and educational needs. Your university chapter would be crucial in increasing the number of volunteers fighting for 4 the World’s cause, whether it be through raising money, or going on alternative service break trips to Belize and Guatemala. On top of all that, you’ll walk out of the club with a slew of leadership skills and new friends under your belt.
We look forward to working with you at founding a 4 the World Chapter at your university!
- Executive Admin
- Strategic Planning
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-8 hours per week.
- Must be a student at time that the student run organization would start operations.
- Webmaster 4 The World NCSU Chapter
- 4 the World Chapter...
- Education Team Members,...
- Marketing/Advertising Manager...
- Marketing Specialists
- Grant Researcher, Grant Writer,...
- Public Relations Specialist
- 4 the World NCSU Chapter Vice...
- 4 the World NCSU Chapter President
- Executive Secretary 4 The World...
- Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Board Members - Board of...