Purpose/Overview: Volunteers are needed to sort, organize, price and display donations alongside Thrift Store staff members. Selling new and gently used items to the community helps fund life - changing programs at San Diego Rescue Mission.
- Good work ethic and a positive, outgoing personality
- Ability to work well with others, listen to instructions and carry out assigned tasks
- Ability to be flexible in work situations
- Minimum age: 18
- Unable to accept court mandated individuals
- Arrive on time and sign in with staff members
- Dress appropriately for the work being done: casual clothes and closed toe shoes suggested
- Be able to communicate with staff any questions or concerns that impact your responsibilities for the day
- Be able to sort, organize, price, hang/display donated items, clean the area and assist customers
- Sign out when finished
- We request a minimum commitment of one shift per week for six months.
- Weekday or weekend hours available
- Rescue Mission orientation, application and reference check
- On-site orientation by store staff
Locations: City Heights, North Park, National City or Sports Arena. Days/hours may vary.
You must be scheduled to volunteered.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- once a week for 6 months