Help an organization more effectively engage volunteers!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereMulitple Service LocationsSeattle, WA 98144
Many organizations depend on the help of volunteers to deliver their missions. However, effectively engaging volunteers takes capacity that many nonprofits simply do not have. The Nonprofit Network of Southwest Washington and 501 Commons are working together to help organizations evaluate and improve their volunteer management systems through a Volunteer Program Improvement Process (VPIP), but we need skilled volunteers to be able to do it! If you have expertise in human resources, volunteer management and/or organizational planning and facilitation, you can help make a fundamental difference in the way organizations are able to engage volunteers!
- Will serve in teams of two to lead a local organization through a structured planning process
- Work closely with the organization to identify key issues and action steps for improvement
- Facilitate meetings, take notes and draft reports
- Serve about 8-10 hours per month, Feb - May 2017
- Help make a fundamental difference in the way an organization is able to engage volunteers
With more effective processes, more volunteers, better retention rates and strategic placement of skilled volunteers, organizations are better poised to fulfill their mission in the most cost effective way. In the past 7 years, 104 organizations in King County and beyond have seen the benefit of enhancing their volunteer efforts through VPIP. Help VPIP work in Clark County as well!
For more information about serving as a VPIP Consultant, please contact Jeanne Kojis at Jeanne@nonprofitnetworkwa.org. To learn more about 501 Commons or to be considered for this position, please visit http://www.501commons.org/volunteer/about-the-service-corps and start the application process today!
We hope you will consider joining us!
- Strategic Planning
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Strategy
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 8-10 hours per month from Feb-May 2017
- Volunteers must have daytime availability and prior nonprofit experience