We are looking for individuals to:
Welcome and orient visitors as they arrive during open hours of Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 am to 3:00 pm April through October. Garden orientation and training provided so volunteers will be able answer basic garden history questions and direct visitors to appropriate horticultural resources. A regular shift of 2 1/2 to 5 hours per week or every other week would be an ideal commitment level for this position.
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 1/2 to 5 hours per week or bi-monthly
- Transportation to the venue
- Garden Ambassadors
- Woodworker to Repair/Maintain...
- Garden Docents to Guide Tours
- Rental Coordinator
- Database Consultant
- Garden Maintenance Team Member
- Garden Event Staff
- Garden Greeters to Welcome...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Garden and Event Photographers
- Assistant Event Coordinator
- Naturalists to Guide Student...
- Garden Event Hospitality
- Grant Writer