Physician's Choice Hospice is looking for people that want to be a part of the gifts of hospice! Volunteers are essential to the patient's well being. With your dedicated time, your compassion, talents, and joy for giving, both you and the patient will thrive. Do you enjoy reading, talking, sitting outside, listening to music, sharing stories...... you are needed! This is exactly what enriches the lives of PCH patients and families. Please, if you are at all interested in volunteering, contact us today.
Let the journey begin!!!!
We will always promptly respond via email to all inquiries. If you do not receive a response, check your spam folder and always feel free to call our office. Ask for Martha, Volunteer Coordinator. 405-936-9433
- People Skills
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, several hours per week
- Physician's Choice Hospice...
- Be a friend, run errands for...
- Pet Therapy/Companionship
- Brighten someone's day, create...
- Reading, talking, laughter,...
- Group Activities and Public...
- Do you enjoy sewing, help a...
- Crochet or knit hats for...
- Administrative Support
- Volunteer from Home
- Do you love to do administrative...
- Bring joy to a Senior Citizens