Teens That Dream seeks Board Members who are passionate about serving youth. Board Members provide strategic and operational guidance to the organization.Teens that Dream is embarking upon its official organizational launch and the Board of Directors will provide direction during this critical time.
Board members are expected to attend in-person meetings held every month on a weekday evening (2 hours). Board members will often devote an additional 2-3 hours/month to Board business. Teens that Dream will also host a weekend strategic planning meeting once a year. This is an awesome opportunity to grow with an organization that is set to transform the lives of our youth!
About Teens That Dream:
Teens That Dream is committed to giving the nation's most vulnerable youth the tools, resources, and access required to ensure a successful transition from high school to adulthood. Services provided include counseling, job coaching, test prep (ACT, SAT, ASVAB), financial literacy, and life skills. We also provide mentoring and employment opportunities. The organization will build partnerships and host career fairs for exposure to a more diverse range of career options.
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: Branding/Marketing, Fundraising/Donor Relations, Measurement/Program Effectiveness, Law, Finance/Accounting
- Prior Board Member experience preferred
- Self-starter with strategic leadership skills
- Passion for serving children and youth and making a difference
- Ability to serve a minimum 12 months
- To apply or obtain additional information:
Submit your resume or inquiries via email (email@example.com).
- Strategic Planning
- Web Design
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per month