Education Communications Manager
This person is the key 'go-to’ person that collects, organizes, and maintains connectivity with those persons and organizations the EIS Education team is engaged in contact, collaboration, and communication. The Education Communications Manager reports to the EIS Education Program Manager and Deputy Education Manager.
The roles and responsibilities include:
- Develop relationships with professionals and professional organizations with an interest in EIS topics/activities.
- Develop a rich database of contacts in the areas of education, science, aerospace, research at all levels of EIS activities.
- Develop mechanisms by which the EIS education team can disseminate information to appropriate organizations and individuals and coordinate these activates with the EIS Promotions and Marketing Teams.
- Solicit input and participation in EIS education activities.
- Work closely with EIS Marketing and Technology Teams to promote EIS Education endeavors.
- Manage the logistics associated with student/teacher travel, participation at conferences/conventions, and other associated activities.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Literacy / Reading
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Program Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Energetic, organized, great communicator, excellent writer, enjoys space science
- Elementary/Primary Space...
- EIS Director of Marketing
- Education Communications...
- Online Journal Manager
- Enterprise in Space Educator
- Adjunct Enterprise Education...
- Education Manager for People of...
- Junior High/Intermediate...
- Competition Leadership Team...
- Volunteer/Mentor Program...
- EIS Webmaster
- Graphic Designer
- Enterprise Educator Emissary...