Informal Education/Citizen Science Manager for Enterprise in Space (EIS)
This volunteer opportunity may lead to a permanent, salaried employment.
The responsibilities of this Coordinator are:
- Collaboration with EIS Education Manager, Deputy Manager and other education team members.
- Communicate progress, challenges, solutions, and developments experienced by Team Coordiators to the Education Team as a whole.
- Ensure international representation of all developed materials is considered and work in collaboration with International, People of Indigenous Origins, and EIS Academy Managers.
- Collaborate with Competition Team.
- Post and boradcast any formal and informal educator training and professional development workshops in a friendly vehicle for Education Coordinators
- Coordinate and collaborate with other EIS Coordinators for conference, symposium, and community outreach activities.
- Maintain a calendar of events for the Education Team with input from the Education Coordinators.
- Collect and disseminate feedback regarding educator/student to the Education Manager, the Deputy Manager, and other Education Team Coordinators as needed.
- Document all activities, feedback and follow-up of Education Team Coordinators with their input.
- Assist and coach/educators in experimentation design to meet qualifications of the in-flight program.
- Communicate post-flight activities with input from the EIS Education Team.
- Obtain volunteers for the EIS Education Communications Team.
- Collaborate with the EIS Marketing and Promotions Team.
- Other tasks as they arise.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Literacy / Reading
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Program Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Energetic, organized, great communicator, excellent writer, enjoys space science
- Elementary/Primary Space...
- EIS Director of Marketing
- Education Communications...
- Online Journal Manager
- Enterprise in Space Educator
- Adjunct Enterprise Education...
- Education Manager for People of...
- Education Standards Organizer
- Junior High/Intermediate...
- Competition Leadership Team...
- Volunteer/Mentor Program...
- High School/Secondary Education...
- EIS Webmaster
- Enterprise Educator Emissary...