The webmaster is an integral part of the Enterprise In Space (EIS) team, this position is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and delivering new solutions as well as maintaining and enhancing the existing ones.
This volunteer oppourtunity may lead to a permanent, salaried employment.
- Maintain, build and/or assist in the development of EIS websites
- Manage websites and perform continual maintenance; this can includes links, database, and other functions
- Provide web space for team members, collaborators and partners
- Web programming (knowledge of Wordpress, HTML codes, HTTP, and XML recommended)
- Marketing of websites on various platforms including other sites and search engines; determine ad structures, pricing, placement, etc.
- Administrative work
- Reviewing all website analytics
- Quality Assurance and debugging
- Site promotion, sending out email, voicemail, newsletters, etc.
- Working closely with Marketing Director
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Website Project Management
- Content Management Systems
- IT Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Time Management Skills, Organized, Teamplayer, Good Communicator, Multi-Tasking, Reliable
- Elementary/Primary Space...
- EIS Director of Marketing
- Education Communications...
- Online Journal Manager
- Enterprise in Space Educator
- Adjunct Enterprise Education...
- Education Manager for People of...
- Education Standards Organizer
- Junior High/Intermediate...
- Competition Leadership Team...
- Volunteer/Mentor Program...
- High School/Secondary Education...
- EIS Webmaster
- Enterprise Educator Emissary...