Education Manager for People of Indigenous Origins
This position will focus on the management of space education efforts. This volunteer opportunity may lead to a permanent, salaried employment.
The roles and responsibilities include:
- Collaboration with Enterprise In Space (EIS) Education Manager, Deputy Manager and other education team members.
- Organize, develop, and maintain the International or Origins program.
- Develop a description of the program and members.
- Develop a recruitment plan and selection process for target audience and coordinate with marketing team to implement.
- Recruit group participation by contacting local, nationally and international educational organizations and use other recruitment methods.
- Work collaboratively with age-level specific managers to ensure adequate representation of assigned population in all EIS Education and Academy materials.
- Organize, develop, and nurture participation in EIS Education with the Origins and International groups.
- Be sensitive to and foster cultural sensitivity and awareness within EIS.
- Establish EIS hub institutions within the International or Origins groups.
- Recruit and/or assist coaches/educators and grade level team managers in experimentation design to meet qualifications of the in-flight program.
- Document and disseminate all activities, feedback and follow-up.
- Literacy / Reading
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Math / Science Instruction
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Excellent communicator, enjoys space science, well organized, passionate about education/curriculum
- Elementary/Primary Space...
- EIS Director of Marketing
- Education Communications...
- Online Journal Manager
- Enterprise in Space Educator
- Adjunct Enterprise Education...
- Education Manager for People of...
- Junior High/Intermediate...
- Competition Leadership Team...
- Volunteer/Mentor Program...
- EIS Webmaster
- Graphic Designer
- Enterprise Educator Emissary...