Competition Leadership Team
Member of the Competition Leadership Team for Enterprise In Space (EIS) consists of the Competition Leaders for each of the separate competitions.
This volunteer opportunity may lead to a permanent, salaried employment.
The roles and responsibilities include:
- Design, manage, and run the assigned competition.
- Collaborate/coordinate with grade level specific managers appropriate for the competition for which they are responsible.
- Assist participants in competition rules and other competition elements to meet qualifications for entry in the competition program.
- Provide follow-up, feedback and documentation related to the assigned competition.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to execute the marketing plan for the assigned competition.
- Work with the Integrated Technology Team to create the online web presence and execute the marketing plan for the assigned competition.
- Ensure the integrity of all competition guidelines.
- Report and disseminate the results of the competition and ensure that competition winners are appropriately compensated. Follow through is important.
- Resource Development / Management
- Content Management Systems
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Energetic, Teamplayer, Visionary, Organized, Time Management Skills, Creative
- Elementary/Primary Space...
- EIS Director of Marketing
- Education Communications...
- Online Journal Manager
- Enterprise in Space Educator
- Adjunct Enterprise Education...
- Education Manager for People of...
- Junior High/Intermediate...
- Competition Leadership Team...
- Volunteer/Mentor Program...
- High School/Secondary Education...
- EIS Webmaster
- Enterprise Educator Emissary...