Adjunct Enterprise education (AEE) Advisors Manager
AEE Advisors are career experienced, retired, or have expertise in at least one of a multitude of fields. Examples include but are not limited to the industrial arts, engineering, electronics, aerospace, education, or other expertise that could benefit students as they design and build their projects and experiments. The AEE Advisors Manager reports to the EIS Education Manager.
This volunteer opportunity may lead to a permanent, salaried employment.
The AEE Advisor Manager will manage the program and have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Develop a recruitment plan for AEE Advisors.
- Create and maintain an online recruitment form and selection process.
- Recruit AEE Advisors through contacts with state and national teacher organizations, state and national science organizations (such as astronomy clubs), and professional organizations (such as the Society of Women Engineers). This can be done in collaboration with the Education Communications Manager.
- Collect and organize profile information from prospective AEE Advisors.
- Collect and organize information from teachers regarding their needs/wants for volunteer assistance and match AEE Advisors with appropriate classrooms.
- Connect AEEs with educators or other persons within EIS to help with jobs and tasks.
- Educators will be responsible for complying with all school regulations related to having students work with outside people or organizations.
- Coordinate with marketing team to implement program.
- Connect volunteers with educators in need within EIS educational activities.
- Document all activities, feedback, and follow-up.
- Resource Development / Management
- Community Outreach
- Professional Development
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Organized, Good Communicator, Creative, Resourceful, Facilitator, Flexible, Trouble Shooter
- Elementary/Primary Space...
- Education Communications...
- Junior High/Intermediate...
- Online Journal Manager
- Competition Leadership Team...
- Volunteer/Mentor Program...
- High School/Secondary Education...
- Informal Education/Citizen...
- Enterprise in Space Educator
- Adjunct Enterprise Education...
- Education Manager for People of...
- Enterprise Educator Emissary...