Online Journal Manager
This Manager will coordinate all functions associated with the creation, operation, and management of an online professional reviewed journal. The Online Journal Manager will report to the EIS Education Program Manager.
This volunteer opportunity may lead to a permanent, salaried employment.
The roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, look, accessibility, and feel of journal.
- Establish format, submission procedures, and schedule for a professionally reviewed online journal on the EIS website.
- Collaborate with the EIS Technology team.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with EIS webmaster
- Collect papers submitted for journal.
- Seek or commission articles appropriate content for journal.
- Seek and coordinate editors and reviewers for content accuracy of materials submitted for publication.
- Post completed journal on-line quarterly.
- Create standards for journal look and feel, including image resolution/size/formal, journal font and size, margin parameters, and other components.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Reading / Writing
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Organized, Great Communicator, Efficient, Time Management Skills, Executive Skills
- Elementary/Primary Space...
- EIS Director of Marketing
- Education Communications...
- Online Journal Manager
- Enterprise in Space Educator
- Adjunct Enterprise Education...
- Education Manager for People of...
- Education Standards Organizer
- Junior High/Intermediate...
- Competition Leadership Team...
- Volunteer/Mentor Program...
- High School/Secondary Education...
- EIS Webmaster
- Enterprise Educator Emissary...