- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
53 people are interested
Above and Beyond Family Recovery Center provides free counseling service to one of the most under-served communities in Chicago. Our clientele with substance abuse issues encompass intractable problems like homelessness, unemployment and previous criminal convictions. We are looking for volunteers who bring compassion, a non-judgmental spirit and a can-do attitude.
Task of an Office Aide include but are not limited to:
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Assigning and distributing intake materials
- Preparing materials for therapeutic groups
We'll work with your schedule.
2942 W Lake StreetChicago, IL 60612
- Problem Solving
- Social Media / Blogging
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- A sense of humor is absolutely required.