Score has launched a new ADVISORY BOARD service to help businesses that have sales of 5 to 40 million dollars and 25 or more employees.
The services provides a TEAM of experienced advisors with different specialites to help the company on strategic matters.
The service is FREE (although a chapter donation is expected) and brings high quality guidance to businesses without a major expense as would be required of a management consulting firm.
We launched this service in 2015 and it has been received with great enthusiasm.
We now are seeking Volunteers who have contacts in the entrepreneurail community who can help us find appropriate businesses that can use this service.
Volunteers should be able to make bi-weekly 90 minute business day meetings at Score.
Volunteers should feel comfortable with targeting appropriate entrepreneurs, and sharing with him the benefits of this service
Individuals with consulting, banking, accounting, sales, community outreach are especially encouraged to apply.
- Business Development
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 5 hours a week
- one on-site meeting every two weeks
- Volunteer - Digital Strategist
- Volunteer - Writer & Copy Editor
- Data Analyst
- Volunteer - Event Planner - for...
- Voluteer Needed to Help...
- Volunteer - Graphic Designer
- Volunteer: Mentor Small...
- Volunteer - Human Resources -...
- Business Development - Outreach...
- Volunteer Administrative...
- Volunteer - Advisory Board...