Do have a special talent or hobby but no way share it? Do you want to touch peoples lives? Or do you have compassion for those nearing the end of their life? Then we need your help!
Don't have a special talent but have a big heart? You can still help!
Our hospice patients need comfort and joy as they near the end stage of the life. We are always looking for compassionate and talented volunteers to spend sometime with them.
Opportunities include office help for patient support, community activity representatives at senior centers and senior living facilities, and educational roles in facilities.
Contact me to find out exactly how many ways there are to get involved!
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Ideally once a week, Minimum twice a month
- TB test and proof of insurance, if driving to patients.
- music or pet therapy
- Administative Assistant
- Ogden Hospice Volunteer
- Bingo Activity in Ogden
- St. George Hospice Volunteer
- Music and/or Pet Therapy
- Salt Lake Valley Companionship...
- Be a Companionship Volunteer
- Companionship Volunteers
- Activity Leader
- Tooele Companionship Volunteer
- Become a Companionship Volunteer
- Companionship Volunteer
- Utah County Companionship...