The Enterprise in Space (EIS) Educator builds innovative, cutting-edge space science curriculum that will be availble to educators and students around the world at no cost to them. The repository for the lessons, activities, kits, guides, web-based products, and content is the EIS Academy.
EIS Educators will enjoy collaborating with other educators from around the world as tools are made ready to invigorate classrooms and ignite the fire of space science in students of all ages.
The EIS Educator levels are:
- K - 6 grade (ages 5 - 11)
- 6-8 grade (ages 11-15)
- 9 - 12 grade (ages 14-18)
EIS Educators choose their space topics and are given professional development and mentoring to produce excellent, authentic curricula.
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Life-Long Learner, Energetic, Enjoys Space Topics, Great Communicator, Passionate
- Elementary/Primary Space...
- Education Communications...
- Junior High/Intermediate...
- Online Journal Manager
- Competition Leadership Team...
- Volunteer/Mentor Program...
- High School/Secondary Education...
- Informal Education/Citizen...
- Enterprise in Space Educator
- Adjunct Enterprise Education...
- Education Manager for People of...
- Enterprise Educator Emissary...