High School/Secondary Education Coordinator
This role focuses on students grades 9 - 12 (ages 14 - 18).
The responsibilities of the Coordinator are:
- Oversee creation and development of grade level curricululm, guides, kits, activities, web-based products, and content for the Enterprise in Space Academy
- Collaborate with competition coordinators
- Obtain educator volunteers for the Junior High/Intermediate Team
- Coordinate grade level formal and informal educator training and professional development workshops and conference/symposium activities
- Communicate and collaborate with other Education Coordinators
- Work with educators from around the world
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reading / Writing
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Energetic, Joy of learning, Great communicator, enjoys students, enjoys science and space topics
- Elementary/Primary Space...
- EIS Director of Marketing
- Education Communications...
- Online Journal Manager
- Enterprise in Space Educator
- Adjunct Enterprise Education...
- Education Manager for People of...
- Education Standards Organizer
- Junior High/Intermediate...
- Competition Leadership Team...
- Volunteer/Mentor Program...
- High School/Secondary Education...
- EIS Webmaster
- Enterprise Educator Emissary...