Elementary/Primary Space Education Coordinator
This position focuses on students in grades K - 6 (ages 5-11)
- Oversee creation and development of grade level curriculum, guides, kits,activities, web-based products, and content for the Enterprise in Space Academy
- Collaborate with competition coordinators
- Obtain educator volunteers for the Elementary/Primary Education Team
- Coordinate grade level formal and informal educator training and professional development workshops and conference/symposium activities
- General Education
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Energetic, loves science and space, loves working with young students, Life-Long Learner!
- Elementary/Primary Space...
- EIS Director of Marketing
- Education Communications...
- Online Journal Manager
- Enterprise in Space Educator
- Adjunct Enterprise Education...
- Education Manager for People of...
- Education Standards Organizer
- Junior High/Intermediate...
- Competition Leadership Team...
- Volunteer/Mentor Program...
- High School/Secondary Education...
- EIS Webmaster
- Enterprise Educator Emissary...