Volunteer/Mentor Program Coordinator
The roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Gather information on EIS Education Volunteers from Education Level Managers, Academy and Enterprise Centers for Excellence Topic Area Managers
- Organize, develop, and maintain a list of EIS Education volunteers
- Organize volunteers with respect to their home location for possible regional meetings
- Report to the Education/Deputy Education Manager on a monthly basis
- Maintain spreadsheets of volunteer information
- Utilize information found in Basecamp and Asana (organizational tools)
- Update information as needed
- Maintain volunteer recruitment program
- Basic Computer Skills
- Organization Design
- Literacy / Reading
- Administrative Support
- Database Administration
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Self-starter, interested in space topics, education, organized, creative, and autonomous.
- Elementary/Primary Space...
- EIS Director of Marketing
- Education Communications...
- Online Journal Manager
- Enterprise in Space Educator
- Adjunct Enterprise Education...
- Education Manager for People of...
- Junior High/Intermediate...
- Competition Leadership Team...
- Volunteer/Mentor Program...
- EIS Webmaster
- Graphic Designer
- Enterprise Educator Emissary...