Under the supervision of the Founder/Executive Director and/or office manager or other staff member, the Cartoonist volunteer is responsible for:
- Creating and preparing drawings/sketches for a monthly newsletter
- Sketching and submitting cartoon or animation for approval
- Making changes and corrections to cartoon, comic strip, or animation as necessary
- Discussing ideas for cartoons, comic strips, or animations with the newsletter editor
- Bachelor's degree in fine arts (or similar field)
- 1-2 years of professional experience
- Organizational skills - solid computer skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Communication skills - must have good interpersonal skills
IMPORTANT: Resume and three (3) References with email addresses are required for consideration
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to Dr. Marina K at email@example.com . Please use the Subject Line: NHEG Cartoonist (your name)
College students are welcome to apply!
- Visual Arts
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 1 year
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- WordPress Expert Needed Urgently!
- Ohio Department of Education...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- LifterLMS Assistant/Classroom...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Online Foreign Language...
- Recognition Day Assistant
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Secretary/ Grant Writer
- Online Class Monitors
- Grant Writers