Solomon’s Temple seeks volunteer Social Media Brand Ambassadors to help promote the work of the organization via social media. Social Media Brand Ambassadors will share via their immediate social media community and sphere of influence to help raise the visibility of Solomon’s Temple. These volunteers will work to advance the awareness of the organization and its’ various initiatives to ensure that homeless women with children have a safe and secure place to reside while they move toward self-sustainability. Volunteer are expected to spend at least 1 hour a week online sharing positive experiences or information about Solomon’s Temple.
* Actively share information, fliers, events and updates about Solomon’s Temple on various social media outlets (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, twitter, etc.).
* Network online to identify potential supporters of the organization.
* Communicate innovations and successes that might be encouraged and duplicated at Solomon’s Temple.
* Understand the mission of Solomon’s Temple by reviewing organization materials.
* Connect the Solomon’s Temple staff and board to the issues, challenges and opportunities that are being shared via social media.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 hour weekly on social media
- Active on social media