.Resale Shoppes Volunteer
Support the Resale Shoppes’ operations. Assist as a cashier, sort or price merchandise, create displays or test small equipment.
- Training: Additional (1-2) hour Resale Shoppe Training after completion of Volunteer Orientation.
- Locations: Countryside, Clearwater and St. Petersburg
Volunteer Orientation is a four-hour training session for individuals interested in learning more about Empath Health’s volunteer opportunities.
To register for class and verify locations: Please call Volunteer Registration at 727-523-3440 Registration ends 3 business days before the start of training.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Bereavement Volunteer
- Suncoast Hospice Resale Shoppe...
- Volunteer Receptionist ? Be a...
- Empath Health Teen Volunteer
- Palliative Arts Volunteer
- Suncoast Hospice Patient/Family...
- Veterans Serving Veterans...
- Telephone Support Volunteer
- Empath Partners in Care- EPIC
- Suncoast PACE (Program of...
- Organizational Support ? Office,...
- Empath Health Volunteers Needed...