Artsmith is a nonprofit providing arts programming to children in the Bronx. Our mission is to use the arts to enable the children we serve to learn about themselves, others, and the world around them; explore topics and issues that affect them as they age and mature; and inspire them to dream beyond the image that is often presented to them about who they will and can become. Artsmith is built on the premise that the world is better served when all people have equal opportunities.
We are currently in search of a treasurer to join our Board of Directors. The Board Treasurer is a member of the executive committee and reports to the President of the Board. S/he will have the primary responsibility of overseeing the management and reporting of the organization's finances, including reviewing finance policies, providing fiduciary oversight, and creating and reviewing financial performance reports. The ideal candidate:
- is an accountant or has finance, accounting, or bookkeeping experience (CPA a plus);
- is knowledgeable about nonprofit legal and reporting requirements;
- has experience shaping financial policies and procedures;
- has impeccable time management skills and a proven track record of meeting deadlines;
- works well both independently and as part of a team;
- believes in Artsmith's mission.
Complete application online at http://artsmith.org/board-information/ and email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions about the position or application process should also be emailed to email@example.com.
- Financial Auditing
- Reporting & Dashboards
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18