Reading Recycled is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that has collected and distributed more than 8,000 book to children who desperately need them.
We’re ready to step up to the next level, but need help to get there.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Skill development opportunities to build your resume and better prepare you for your next job
- Real-world experience and the opportunity to turn your knowledge into practical experience
- The fulfillment of knowing you are truly making a difference in the lives of hundreds, and hopefully thousands of children
- A glowing recommendation on LinkedIn after 4 months of quality work
- If you’re interested in a long-term opportunity, this is a chance to get in early and grow with us
Having access to books in the home is a stronger predictor of later academic achievement than socio-economic status. Yet, studies have shown 61% of low-income families don’t have any age appropriate books in their homes.
Our goal is to change that.
Reading Recycled, takes new and gently used book donations and distributes them to these children.
Join us to help expand the message and the number of children whose lives can be changed.
ReadingRecycled.org - We have collected and distributed more than 8,000 books so far and need your help to continue to grow.
Our work has been consistent and we have met our non-profit mission, but we need help with development and business and organizational planning for greater success in the future.
- Review and assess Reading Recycled’s non-profit organizational structure and business approach
- Consult with staff to develop and execute a business and organizational plan
- Build a business structure and resources to support our non-profit mission and work
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge overall of business development and non-profit organizational structuring and business is helpful.
- Business Development & Sales Management, Fundraising, Community Outreach, Resource Development / Management
- Resource Development / Management
- Business Development
- Business Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment