We are in need of a Back up Volunteer Driver to assist with picking up donations and delivering it to our Outreach Center.
We operate in a casual and friendly, yet professional environment and desire to have an individual who is willing to present themselves on our behalf in this manner while being the face of our organization to our donors and public at large.
The driver would in summary:
- Be a person of integrity
- Move goods between donor and us safely, but promptly.
- Make pickups on a Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday or Sunday. Pick ups may be in early morning or late afternoon. Weekend pickups would primarily be late mornings or early afternoon, so a flexible schedule on these days is preferred.
- Open to pick up in Orange, Osceola or Polk Counties though it's primarily Orange
- Have a Valid Driver's License; fair to good driving record
- Drive our Cargo Van and/or have their own pickup truck available to pick up our donation(s)
- Maintain our vehicle in proper operating and clean working condition (when applicable).
- Maintain our log sheet for pickups
- Reflect a positive, friendly, cordial image of A Grateful Mind..
- Assist in planning and tasks of proper handling of donations.
- Proper loading and unloading of donations alone or assisted.
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism
- Always clearly communicate any concerns to us vs. the donor
- Ability to adhere to basic food transportation and handling policies and/or techniques.
Every day is learning process and we are always willing to work with anyone who us open to learning. If this sounds like a good fit for you and you can give us a little of your time contact us at email@example.com or call 407-900-5558 Thank you:)
- Community Outreach
- Truck Driving
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Bus/Van Driving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- set times are great with some flexibilty
- polite, friendly, able to follow basic instructions