Volunteers are specifically trained to be present during the last hours of a patient's life. This group of volunteers bring comfort through emotional support, a calming presence and reassurance to our hospice patients and their loved ones in the hospital setting.
- People Skills
- Spiritual Healing
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Required background check and TB testing covered at no cost to you.
- Supportive Presence
- Companion - East Allegheny Co
- Respite Sitter - Allegheny Co....
- Companion - Jefferson...
- Companion - Pittsburgh/North Hills
- Patient Visitor - Brackenridge
- Respite Sitter - Pittsburgh East
- Companion Volunteer -...
- Respite Sitter - Fayette Co.
- Companion - Beaver County
- Companion - Lawrence Co
- Music Based Volunteer -...
- Companion - Cranberry/Mars
- Companion - South/West Allegheny...
- Grief Support/Bereavement...
- Companion - Washington Co
- Respite Sitter - Jefferson...
- Respite Sitter - Allegheny Co East
- Supportive Presence - Allegheny...
- Supportive Musical Presence