Artsmith is a new nonprofit providing arts programming to children in the Bronx. We are looking for the right person to become our next Board Secretary. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, organized, has great time management skills, and is a self-starter and team player. The person who holds this position works closely with the Board President and is a member of the organization's Executive Committee.
The Secretary's duties include:
- Maintaining the organization's record book and other files ensuring compliance with organizational policies and applicable laws;
- Attending and recording the minutes from board meetings;
- Preparing meeting agendas and reports;
- Preparing and distributing new member packets and maintaining board member files;
- Drafting correspondence and maintaining communications with various stakeholders;
- Assisting with formulation and oversight of policies and procedures;
- Other duties as assigned by the President.
If you have a strong commitment to Artsmith's mission and the skills necessary to fulfill the job, complete our board application at http://artsmith.org/board-information/ and email resume to email@example.com. Contact us with any questions about the position or application process.
- Administrative Support
- Office Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Up to 10-15 hrs/month