Children Across America is currently seeking a skilled, experienced and energetic Fundraising Director to join our team to fund our childrens literacy programs.
Children Across America, a humanitarian organization, provides preventive healthcare and literacy support to under-served children in the United States. Its vision is to empower families and children in low-income communities. Its unique programs are focused on improving children’s health and drive educational excellence. We are a recognized 501C3 by the IRS and a non profit corporation registered in the State of Massachusetts. All donations are tax deductible per IRS guidelines.
We are looking for someone who can lead the team in fundraising. We need your experience, your ideas, your passion to give direction to the organization and help us effectively raise funds for our childrens literacy and wellness programs.
If you have experience in fundraising, sales or just a strong desire to help children, please contact us. We can be extremely flexible and you can create your own schedule. The max time you should have to commit is 10-15 hours a month. Join team CAA and together we can do great things!
A child who reads becomes an adult who thinks.
- Youth Services
- Donor Management
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Customer Acquisition
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 hours per week
- Saturday morning Children's...
- Business Development Director...
- Marketing Director
- Saturday Reading and Math Club...
- Experienced fund raising...
- Saturday events volunteers for...
- Fundraising Director for...
- School teachers, teaching...
- Marketing Director needed for...
- Crowdfunding project manager
- Education Director
- 501C3 Board of directors members
- Grant writers needed
- Saturday reading club volunteers
- IT professional needed to bring...
- Videographer needed for Saturday...
- Web site manager