We are a 501c3 organization providing arts programming to underserved children in the Bronx. To date, we have received funding from individual donors and local businesses who understand the need for the work we do in our community. We are now in need of a VP of Development to join our Board of Directors to expand our fundraising and development efforts.
The VP will report to the President of the Board and work closely with the other board members to develop our strategic priorities and build our annual operating budget.
S/he will be responsible for:
- Working with the President to develop a comprehensive and sustainable fundraising/development strategic plan;
- Developing and writing grant proposals to foundations and other grant-making organizations and maintaining the relationships with those entities;
- Securing financial support from individuals, and cultivating major donor relationships;
- Creating and facilitating relationships with corporate donors to solicit financial and/or in-kind contributions;
- Maintaining records of and managing all received contributions;
- Building and supervising a committee to assist with efforts pertaining to fundraising, sponsorships, and grants.
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Donor Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 5-15 hours per month