Scholar Career Coaching is currently seeking for a qualified individual to take on a volunteer BOARD MEMBER ROLE as a PR/Marketing Director. It is a ONE YEAR TERM (2-5 hours weekly commitment).
**Prior experience is preferred**
Essential Job Functions:
- Writing press releases.
- Creating Brochures, flyers, and other marketing materials for the mentoring program, scholarships and fundraising activities.
- Increasing our social media presence.
- Creating a Media Kit for the organization.
- Writing Monthly Newsletter.
- Assist with other PR projects.
If you wish to be considered, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org consideration.
To learn more about the organization visit www.scholarcc.com.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment