Scholar Career Coaching is currently seeking for a qualified individual to take on this volunteer Board of Director Role.
**Prior experience is preferred**
Essential Job Functions:
- Writing press releases.
- Creating Brochures, flyers, and other marketing materials for the mentoring program, scholarships and fundraising activities.
- Increasing our social media presence.
- Creating a Media Kit for the organization.
- Writing Monthly Newsletter.
- Assist with other PR projects.
Commitment Length: 1 Year
Time Commitment: 2-5 hours weekly remotely
To learn about Scholar Career Coaching visit www. scholarcc.com.If you wish to be considered, please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment