The Academy Project is looking for someone with social media expertise to join our team, to help us build our online presence and to help get the word out about The Academy Project.
- Administering our Facebook and Twitter pages
- Monitoring for trending social media topics in relation to our goals, making the leadership team aware and tying them into our social media messaging
- Monitoring key partner organisations's social media channels, engaging where appropriate (e.g. re-tweeting, commenting on posts, liking etc.)
You'll need a strong comfort level with social media and be able to dedicate a few hours a week to activities working remotely. This would be ideal for someone looking to make a difference and get first hand experience to support a future career in marketing.
- Internet Research
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Couple of hours per week