Do you have a passion for helping seniors? Are you good at Balancing Your Checkbook, Explaining Simple Financial Forms, and Creating a Budget? If so, then you will find it rewarding to become a Volunteer with Lutheran Senior Services, Volunteer Money Management in Illinois.
We are currently seeking reliable people to serve clients in Madison County Illinois, Monroe County Illinois, and St. Clair County Illinois. You can volunteer for as few as 2 hours per month, with a flexible schedule. Just a few hours a month can be rewarding to you and help older adults improve their lives and maintain independence in their home. Your outstanding money management skills can give a senior peace of mind. Contact us, you can make a difference!
- Financial Planning
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Money Manager -South...
- Volunteer Receptionist
- Are You Organized and Good With...
- Do You Enjoy Resale Store...
- Volunteer Money Management -...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Going to the Chapel....
- Exercise Leader for Seniors
- Volunteering with Seniors
- Volunteer Money Management-...
- Evening Volunteers for Seniors...
- Quilting 101
- Get up and go!!