We need you! Community Connections Family Success Center is looking for volunteers to assist in a variety of ways!Community Connections is a community-based, family-centered neighborhood gathering place where residents can go for family support, information, and services. We offer fun activities, informational workshops, and opportunities to learn and grow for people of all ages!
As a volunteer, you can lead workshops to share your talents and skills! You can assist staff with outreach and promoting activities throughout the community! You can assist families in our computer lab as they complete homework, search for jobs, and build their resumes.
If you have a few hours to dedicate each week to helping families, we can find a place for you!
Please provide information about yourself, your availablilty, and your interests so we can find the most meaningful volunteer role for you!
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Literacy / Reading
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week for 6 months or longer
- Become a Volunteer Advocate for...
- Volunteer your skills and energy...
- Volunteer your time and energy...
- Volunteer as an Anti-Human...
- Dedicate a year of service....
- Inspire a life long love of...
- Volunteer with Head Start!
- Join NJ Teens Who Love to...
- Professional Chefs Needed!
- Are you bilingual? Volunteer as...