COLLEGE STUDENTS LEARN ABOUT HOSPICE THROUGH VOLUNTEERING
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where19176 Hall Rd.Ste. 130Clinton Township, MI 48038
Great Lakes Caring Hospice has open slots for college students who want to learn about hospice and fulfill their volunteer hours. You must be compassionate and willing to be with someone in their most precious time of need. You will receive training and get the support you need.
Hospice is a health care program for patients with a terminal diagnosis. Our patients are located throughout the Macomb and Oakland County areas.
What can you do?
- Companion with a patient
- Record or Transcribe Patient Stories
- Take Pictures of Patients for Remembrance
- Help with Marketing/Recruitment
- Assist with Events
- and more!
To Get Started Please contact Volunteer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-379-1600
****Register for Volunteer Training coming up on January 20, 2018 10am-1pm****
Find More Information at http://www.greatlakescaring.com
- People Skills
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week VARIES FLEXIBLE
- Must Have Own Transportation
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS | FT....
- COLLEGE STUDENTS LEARN ABOUT...
- Spiritual Care Volunteers for...
- RETIRED? VOLUNTEER WITH HOSPICE!
- RECORD LIFE STORIES
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS | MOUNT...
- SIT VIGIL WITH DYING PATIENTS
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS | GROSSE...
- WARREN, MI - VOLUNTEER with...
- REGISTER! - Hospice Volunteer...
- Sitting in Silent Grace with...
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS | CLINTON...