Great Lakes Caring Hospice has open slots for college students who want to learn about hospice and fulfill their volunteer hours. You must be compassionate and willing to be with someone in their most precious time of need. You will receive training and get the support you need.
Hospice is a health care program for patients with a terminal diagnosis. Our patients are located throughout the Macomb and Oakland County areas.
What can you do?
- Companion with a patient
- Record or Transcribe Patient Stories
- Take Pictures of Patients for Remembrance
- Help with Marketing/Recruitment
- Assist with Events
- and more!
To Get Started Please contact Volunteer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-379-1600
Find More Information at http://www.greatlakescaring.com
- People Skills
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week VARIES FLEXIBLE
- Must Have Own Transportation
- Advanced Hospice VOLUNTEER...
- Hospice Volunteer Training...
- DAY TIME HOURS VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- RECORD LIFE STORIES
- MACOMB COUNTY AREA VOLUNTEERS...
- Give Back to Hospice by...
- VIGIL - NO PATIENT DIES ALONE!
- WARREN, MI - VOLUNTEER with...
- READY TO BEGIN VOLUNTEERING?
- FT. GRATIOT Volunteer In YOUR...
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- MT. CLEMENS - Volunteer with...
- GROSSE POINTE WOODS - Volunteer...