Great Lakes Caring Hospice has open slots for college students who want to learn about hospice and fulfill their volunteer hours. You must be compassionate and willing to be with someone in their most precious time of need. You will receive training and get the support you need.
Hospice is a health care program for patients with a terminal diagnosis. Our patients are located throughout the Macomb and Oakland County areas.
What can you do?
- Companion with a patient
- Record or Transcribe Patient Stories
- Take Pictures of Patients for Remembrance
- Help with Marketing/Recruitment
- Assist with Events
- and more!
To Get Started Please contact Volunteer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-379-1600
- People Skills
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week VARIES FLEXIBLE
- Must Have Own Transportation
- Pay It Forward With Hospice!
- Take a Patient On A Stroll in...
- Get Active! Participate in Fun...
- Advanced Hospice VOLUNTEER...
- BRUCE TOWNSHIP AREA VOLUNTEERS...
- Record a Hospice Patient's Life...
- RICHMOND AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- NO PATIENT DIES ALONE!
- Honoring our Veterans
- COLLEGE STUDENTS Volunteer with...
- Happy Holidays! Start The New...
- Help Someone. Change a Life -...
- FT. GRATIOT AREA VOLUNTEERS NEEDED