Social Media Coordinator
Apply via resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Heroes in Action (HIA) seeks a volunteer to serve as our Social Media Coordinator. Under the leadership of the Director of Communication, the Social Media Coordinator will embrace the value of helping police officers, firefighters and military veterans by managing the Heroes in Action social media outlets.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assist in developing social media content
2. Manages content schedule
3. Interviews HIA Directors and Coordinators for profiles
4. Identifies and interviews stakeholders for profiles.
5. Works with similar organizations to identify cross marketing opportunities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. Creativity and immersion in social media
2. In-depth knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.)
3. Writing skills
4. Responsible in carrying out a vision and working independently.
The Social Media Coordinator is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing and implementing content strategy, creating relevant content, community participation and leadership.
Marketing, Public Affairs
Volunteer: 8-12 hours per week. Slightly higher when events are occurring.
N/A - Volunteer
- Social Media / Blogging
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment