Description: The D&L Membership Ambassador will staff information tables at various events at the National Canal Museum and throughout the D&L Heritage Corridor. He/She will be friendly, outgoing and engage visitors who stop by the table. He/She will be able to provide information about the D&L and National Canal Museum, sign visitors up for our email list, and ask visitors to join as new members.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Represent the D&L and the NCM in a positive manner
- Set up and break down information tables that include membership brochures, trail maps, email sign-up sheets and event flyers.
- Hand out flyers, trail maps and membership brochures to visitors, answer questions about the organization
- Ask visitors to sign up for our email list and/or join as a new member
- Learn and be able to explain the benefits of membership
- Engage visitors and be able to communicate effectively
- Assist Welcome Center staff and NCM gift shop staff as needed
- Have a friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to be able to communicate with people of various ages and backgrounds
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Display a high level of professionalism
- Availability to work weekends
- Ability to work independently and with a team
Time Commitment: 3-5 hours
Location: The National Canal Museum, 2750 Hugh Moore Park Road, Easton PA 18042 & various locations throughout the D&L Heritage Corridor as needed
Shifts are available on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays during the month of June as well as throughout the summer and into early Fall. Training will be provided.
Training is provided. Please contact Dainelle Wolfrum to sign up: email@example.com or (610) 923 - 3548 x238.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training