Grace Hospice is seeking volunteers to provide our Holland patients companionship, reading, crafts, music and other meaningful life enrichment activities.
If you have ever wanted to do something that mattered, something that has such an impact on another, this may be the opportunity for you!
This is a flexible program, just one or two hours a week or bi-weekly can make such a difference in the lives of our patients and their caregivers!
If you like to learn more about this unique expereince, call Julie at Grace Hospice today!
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Hospice companion
- Companionship for Hospice Patient