Friendly, engaging volunteers on Saturdays and Sundays from May-October at Nashville Farmers Market.Volunteers are integral to the success of this program. Your time is valuable and we appreciate you considering Fresh Savings as one way you choose to help others in your community.
When? We will need volunteers for 4-hour shifts on Saturdays or Sundays (there are morning and early afternoon shifts - don't worry - we don't expect you to come every Saturday or Sunday!) or the second Wednesday of every month.
Why? Our volunteers help increase food access for low-income families! We believe volunteers who are engaged with their community are fantastic ambassadors to this program. We look forward to meeting you!
What will volunteers do? At the Fre$h Savings booth, volunteers will talk to SNAP (food stamp) participants and distribute Fre$h Savings tokens to those participants.
No problem. We can work with you!
- Administrative Support
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts in 3 hr increments. 2 days a week. Sat/Sund
- Nashville Farmers Market: Fre$h...
- Lookout: Red Banks Farmers...
- Morristown Farmers Market: Fre$h...
- Cooper Young Farmers Market
- Lookout: St. Elmo (Incline)...
- Greeneville Farmers Market:...
- Nolensville Farmers Market:...
- Lookout: Audubon Acres Farmers...
- Johnson County Farmers Market:...
- Rutherford County Farmers Market