The Empath Café volunteer assists the dietary department staff with Café functions including operating POS computer, assisting with food service, maintaining Café environment.
ESSENTIAL TASKS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets guests in Empath Café; provides direction to guests as needed
- Practices good hand hygiene and safe food handling techniques
- Maintains paper supplies in armoire and cutlery on table
- Maintains trays and returns trays to 'dirty’ stack location
- Replenishes salad bar items at direction of Dietary staff member
- Cleans tables as needed; empties trash as needed
- Functions as 'cashier’ using POS system (no cash system)
- Maintains close communication with dietary staff member throughout shift
- Provides excellent customer service to all guests (staff and fellow volunteers)
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Food & Beverage Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 11:30am-2:00pm Monday through Friday
- Lights of Lake Park 2017
- Empath Cafe Support Volunteer
- Suncoast Hospice Resale Shoppe...
- Volunteer Receptionist – Be a...
- Hospice Palliative Arts Volunteer
- Suncoast Hospice Patient/Family...
- Veterans Serving Veterans...
- Empath Partners in Care- EPIC
- Healthcare-Suncoast PACE...
- Organizational Support – Office,...
- Healthcare Volunteers - A wide...